One couple's one day trip to Zamami!
★Queen Zamami 3: Round trip for adult 5,230 yen ×2 = 10,460 yen
- 9:00 am: Departure. Take a look at the ocean of Okinawa.
- 9:50 am: Arrive at Zamami.
- After landing, rent a bicycle (800 yen / person) and head to Furuzamami beach. It takes about 15 min.
- Check out lots of fish while you snorkeling! (We rent snorkel for free at our guest house.)
- You can cruise around the island or take a nap after the activities. You can have curry, soki-soba, or beer for lunch at a shop.
- 16:10: Depart from Zamami
- 17:10: Arrive at Tomari port in Naha
- Only 2 min. walk to our guesthouse from Tomari port.
Camping (3 nights 4 days) with friends.
★Ferry Zamami: Round trip for adult 3,540 yen × 3 = 10,620 yen
■ First day: Let's go to Zamami! Take a tent.
- 10:00: Depart. There are chairs and seating area on the floor. Cheers!
- 12:00: Arrive at Zamami. Walk about 20 min. and arrive at Ama beach.
- Set up the tent at the camp site (300 yen / night). Rental tent is also available for 1,000 yen - 2,500 yen.
The camp site is right by the ocean. You can drink as you hear the sound of the ocean. It might be fun to catch fish.
■ Second day: Let's enjoy the nature!
- You are lucky if you could see a sea turtle giving a birth in the morning. Swimming in the afternoon at Ama beach sounds nice. Also good to visit Furuzama beach. You can go fishing at night as well.
■ Third day: Let's chill.
- You can take a local boat to Aka island or an uninhabited island.
- There is a shop but it close early so if you need something, you should go there before they close.
- There are shower both inside and outsid. If it is nice out, outside shower is better and after the shower, you can lay down on the grass.
- 15:00: Depart from Zamami. You might fall asleep...
- 16:00 Arrive at Tomari port at Naha.
Off the season: Zamami tourist information: tel 098-987-2277
High season: 098-987-3259 (Zamami village tourilst administration office)
Stay at a cabin
★Cabin: 21,000 yen / night up to 6 people * 1500 yen a head for additional guest maximum 10 people
From Zamami island to Aka island
★- Queen Zamami: standard choice
★- Local boat: Recommended. You can chat with the "captain" on the way.